The Oil of Focus
Woo Hoo! Our 2nd episode of Empower your Oils! We will FOCUS…..on the the topical use of essential oils…and showcase the OIL OF FOCUS.
Focus on the topical use of essential oils
• Direct Application
• Reflexology/Reflex Therapy
• Auricular Therapy (Ear Reflexology)
• Bottom of Feet
• In the Belly Button – Chinese Medicine Practice
Please be careful when applying lemon oil directly on your skin before going outside, it may cause you to be more sensitive to the sunlight and may cause your skin to be more likely to burn. Avoid direct sunlight or UV light for up to 12 hours after using on the skin.
Lemon’s aromatic features: Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
• Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
• Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion**
• Supports healthy respiratory function**
• Promotes a positive mood
• Aids focus, concentration and mental fatigue
• Calms fears and insecurities while restoring confidence in the self***
• Inspires natural playfulness and happiness***
• Inspires joyful involvement in the present moment by infusing the soul with energy, confidence and alertness***
Gina’s favorite use: Energetic slime remover, great for hotel rooms
Janet’s favorite use: Cooking pot roast with a couple drops of lemon oil.
Libations of the day:
GG’s Kitchen Sink Sangria
1 Chilled Bottle of Red Wine (a not-so-great bottle!)
Fruit from your freezer, refrigerator or counter. Literally! (Today, I used pineapple and pomegranate from the freezer, a peach from the counter and grapes from the fridge!)
Two drops of dōTERRA lemon essential oil
Two drops of dōTERRA tangerine essential oil
Two drops of dōTERRA lime essential oil
DRY sparkling vanilla soda or Ginger-Ale, or 7-Up or Sprite…..
Combine all ingredients in a large mason jar or a pitcher. Stir everything all up….and serve over ice! Yummy!!
Janet’s Lemon Drop Essentialini
1 1/2 oz cold vodka
1/2 lemon - freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 oz simple syrup
1 drop dōTERRA lemon essential oil
Lime Sugar Rim
1/8 cup sugar
1 drop lime essential oil
Combine the vodka, lemon juice, lemon essential oil and simple syrup and pour into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Mix lime oil with sugar, use lemon slice to wet rim on glass and dip into lime sugar.
Pour into martini glass and garnish with lemon slice.
Using oils with intention
Lemon is all about presences….and calming the itty bitty shitty committee.
Lemon calms fears and insecurities while restoring confidence in the Self.
Lemon inspires joyful involvement in the present moment by infusing the soul with energy, confidence and alertness.